Partnering for Profit
If you are a new investor, experienced investor, or an agent with "a deal" and you don't have the money, experience, resources, and/or nerve to do an investment deal - call us!
We will Partner With You and Split the Profits 50-50!
How does it work???
Call the office (512-853-9522) and schedule a time to talk to one of the principals (Phill or Shenoah), or submit your information on our Contact Page.
- Provide some details of the deal:
- Estimated After Repair Value
- Estimated repairs needed
- Information of the existing loan(s): balance, rate, payment(s)
- Information about the homeowner's situation
- We will discuss a strategy that makes sense (of the 12 strategies we use)
- We will help you generate the appropriate offers, contracts, etc.
- We will do a due-diligence with you: CMA, driving comps, validating repairs
- We will arrange funding with you
- We will arrange for, review, and negotiate renovation bid with you and contractors
- We will arrange closing, insurance, utilities, etc.
- We will work with you to project manage the project
- We will list the property and get it sold!
- Finally, we will SPLIT the profits with you 50%-50%
It's that simple!
Of course, some projects don't involve renovating the property at all. Depending on the situation we may suggest any combination of these strategies:
- Cash, Wholesaling & Assigning
- Buying Subject-To
- Rehabbing: Fix & Flip
- Land Lording: Buy & Hold
- Pre-Foreclosures & Short Sales
- Bank Foreclosures, Tax Foreclosures & Auctions
- Owner Financing & Wrap Around Mortgages
- Lease Options & Variations
- Equity Partnering
- Equity Holding Trusts/Mortgage Assignment
- House Swapping
- Listing property with cash or sub-to backup offer
If there is a way to make money on a deal, we can generally find it!!
Of course, if there is NO MONEY to be made on a deal, we will tell you that as well - and we will recommend that you pass on the deal. Having an expert tell you when to hold and when to fold is pretty valuable!
A few additional details:
- We will always provide an honest assessment
- We will never interfere with your deal by talking to the owner or another party without your consent
- If all parties agree to go forward, we will generate a Limited Partnership Agreement outlining the responsibilities of all parties
- If two people bring us the same deal (not common, but it has happened) we do first come, first served
Have we done this before???
Yes, including short sales and renovation projects, we have partnered on over 100 projects yielding hundreds of thousands of dollars in profits! Below is a partial list of local investors and the profits we have generated together:
- Marilyn Williams, Freedom Properties: $56K+
- Avery Carpenter/New Leaf Homes: $21K+
- Brenda Houghton, Investor: $38K+
- Brenda Hendrickson, Investor: $16K+
- Jack Burns/Dan Francis, The Dads: $283K+
- Barry Adelman/Steph Grahn, Affinity: $60K+
- Rich Siegmund, Investor: $39K+
- James Ayres/Ron Noe, Investor: $55K+
And we generally add up to 1-3 more projects each month!!
* - Required field